Professional Product Blogger/Reviewer

Professional Product Blogger/Reviewer

Wednesday, November 18, 2015




Does it work?? You better believe it!! I had gotten Instantly Ageless for free to review and I was so excited because I had already seen it all over the place and on youtube and was just dying to see for myself. IF YOU DO IT CORRECTLY this stuff is amazing!! Do follow the directions when you get it because it's so important and you must realize this is not a moisturizer or foundation makeup at all. You can feel it working as soon as you put it on and air hit it. Fanning works wonders lol. At first I was like can I tell and I could, but I feel like my amature video didn't do it the justice it deserves. It really does work and if it didn't I would tell you and ya know it! It's the real deal!! *unedited photos


Also by Jeunesse Global comes LUMINESCE Cellular Rejuvination 7 Day Serum - which is also perfection. One packet cover the entire face and even some of the neck. The skin really soaks this serum right up and with in days you can see a noticeable difference. Pair these two together for a much younger appearance. 

___________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment