Professional Product Blogger/Reviewer

Professional Product Blogger/Reviewer

Friday, November 6, 2015

PaleoCrazy Organic Matcha Powder Japanese Tea



I had not tried Matcha Tea until I was asked to try and do a review for PaleoCrazy Organic Matcha Powder Japanese Tea and wow! What an experience!! I was not so sure at first because the first time I tried to make it I totally botched it and messed it all up, made it way too strong. So I tried again following the instruction word for word ( actually important to do lol ), and it was fantastic!! I'm a big green tea drinker and lover and if you like green tea you will love this!

This is it - a truly premium grade culinary matcha 

tea! You're going to love it. 100% Organic, and from the greatest matcha area of Japan, this tea is truly fantastic, premium, and wonderful to both DRINK or bake or blend. 

I first made a frothy latte drink with it and THAt was amazing and then topped it off by making the Green tea ice cream which was the BEST! I have since tried a couple other brands and I still have this at the top of the list for sure! 


No comments:

Post a Comment