Professional Product Blogger/Reviewer

Professional Product Blogger/Reviewer

Friday, November 6, 2015

KUKPO - 5-Quart High Quality Stainless Steel Colander


____________________________________________________
________________________________
_____________

Was thrilled when I was given the opportunity to try and review this product!! I had been using my nasty, ugly, stained plastic colander and was so happy when my KUKPO - 5-Quart High Quality Stainless Steel Colander  not only arrived super fast it was everything I had hoped it would be! It's a large 5 quart stainless steel strainer and I've been using it almost daily since getting it. Very well made, high quality colander and I love the handles. I feel very pro now using this. It cleans easily too! 



1 comment:

  1. I need this colander!!! I only have a plastic one and it does not have as much holes on it as this one. Plus this stainless steel colander is beautiful and sturdy!
    BTW your hair is beautiful!!! I had to let that out haha.

    - http://mariahsvirtuousreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete